HDTV Antenna With Amplified Signal Booster
Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE.
Get access to your local news, sitcoms, sports channels, educational content etc. and avoid paying expensive cable or satellite. Enjoy high-quality over-the-air broadcasts like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX and Univision fee of cost. Ultra-thin and discreet HDTV Antenna has an 80-mile range and can be placed anywhere in your home and the antenna constantly scans for new channels.
- High Performing Slim Design - Slim, soft and lightweight so you can hide it behind the TV, lay it flat on the table or stick it high on a window.
- Long Cable and USB Power - The long coaxial cable makes it easy to place the antenna in the best reception spot in your home. Antenna can be powered either by an outlet or a TV’s USB port.
- Compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial(DVB-T, ISDB-T, DMB-T/H, ATSC) and DAB/FM radios.
- What You Receive - Antenna with Inline Amplifier and 20ft Coaxial Cable, 5ft USB Power Cable, USB Adapter 5V 100mA, Adhesive Mounting Stickers, instruction manual, warranty card, 30-day full refund, and 12-month warranty with friendly customer service.
Is it legal? Absolutely
HDTV Antenna gives you access to channels known as 'Free To Air'
Free-to-air (FTA) are television (TV) and radio services broadcast in clear (unencrypted) form, allowing any person with the appropriate receiving equipment to receive the signal and view or listen to the content without requiring a subscription. FTA also refers to channels and broadcasters providing content for which no subscription is expected. FTA channels are expected to be used for emergency broadcast.
Although commonly described as free, the cost of free-to-air services is met through various means:
- Tax payer funding
- with an enforced levy of a licence fee for transmission and production costs (e.g., the BBC) with a voluntary donation for local transmission and production costs (e.g., PBS)
- with commercial advertising for transmission and production costs and surplus revenues returned to the government (e.g., CBC Television/Télévision de Radio-Canada in Canada, SBS in Australia and TVNZ in New Zealand)
- Commercial sponsorship
Shipping & Delivery:
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. The typical delivery time frame is between 3 to 7 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with the tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.