Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor
This monitor helps you keep track of your or a loved one’s blood pressure and pulse, which can alert you to potential health issues. If it notes an irregular heartbeat, it will alert you so that you can consult with a medical professional.
Put the wrist belt on the wrist without any cloth or jewelry, and keep the display screen at the underside of the wrist. The cuff should be about 1.2 cm away from ulna. Lower end of the cuff should be tightened and adhered to the wrist roll. Correct measuring posture is sitting, and the wrist belt and the heart should be kept at the same height.
- Product Dimensions: 77.5mm × 68mm × 30mm (excluding wristband)
- Operating temperature: 10 - 40 degrees
- Display: LCD digital display
- Measuring method: pulse scanning / oscilloscope assay
- Measuring range: hypertension / hypotension: 20mmHg -280mmHg
- Pulse: (40 to 200) beats / min
- Resolution: 1mmHg (0.1kPa)
- Accuracy: ± 3mmHg (± 0.4kPa)
- Pulse: ± 3 percent of reading within
- Voltage: 3V
- Power Consumption: 0.01W
- Box volume: 9.2cmX9.7cmX12.2cm
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 x Plastic carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Power by two AAA Batteries (Not included).